What are covid travel restrictions?
This global pandemic requires all of us to look out for others, as well as ourselves. This is of heightened importance when travelling.
Help keep yourself, other passengers and transport staff safe, by taking the following precautions:
- Try to limit the number of people/households that you come into contact with
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Travel side by side or behind other people, rather than facing them, where seating arrangements allow
- Only touch surfaces where required for safe travel
- Dispose of waste safely, including items such as used disposable face masks