Tips on travelling with Kids
Below are UNICEF guidelines on travelling with your family;
- Parents and guardians should take precautions for themselves and their children when travelling.
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand-rub. . Avoid touching your face
- Avoid crowded places
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a mask when in public places
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as phones, handles, and light switches.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before eating
- Seek medical care early if you or your child have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other symptoms.
- After you return back home, follow all the usual precautions, including watching for any symptoms of COVID-19 and seeking medical advice if they develop.